Due to a host of factors, I’m late to writing the post for this week. Hey, it was the holidays, after all, work calls, and I’ve literally had a pain in my neck.
As you may now know, the 52-Week Blog Challenge was started by Britts Daily Dose & Sit Back And Just Live. They welcomed anyone to link up with them. I’m enjoying the challenge as a way to get myself into blogging consistently and it’s fun! If you want to participate you can too! All you need to do is 1. post the below banner and 2. link both of their blogs in your post!
It’s befitting this week’s prompt is taking a look into the future. Ushering in a new year tends to get people motivated set goals. Let’s take a look at ten years from now.
- Ten years from now I see myself owning a home again (how I miss that except when something needs to be repaired – I just call maintenance and viola!). It used to be I could picture exactly what I wanted in a house, but now more than anything, it’s important to me to be near my family. Time and distance have a way of putting things into perspective.
- Ten years from now I know that I will be helping my parents. Let’s be honest, no one is getting any younger and there is nothing more that I want to do but to be there for them as they have always been for me. My parents and I are not just blood, but heartfelt friends, and as such, I want to spend as much time with them as possible.
- Ten years from now I see my husband and I traveling as noted in Week 4’s post: Top 5 Places I’d Like To Visit. Taking in new sights and cultures enthralls me and I would love to take photos everywhere I roam.
- Ten years from now I hope to continue finding creative outlets that challenge me and take me in new directions. (i.e: Creative-based B&B, work on a book for creatives, a brick and mortar venue for creative events as I have enjoyed in Tucson, etc.)
- Finally, in ten years I hope to have written a book about family memories and how they shaped my life. In She Walks With Me: Honoring The Women Who Shape Our Lives and Winter Memories of Home, I touch upon it and find it the most heartfelt way I can pay tribute to them no matter how small.
What are some of the wild dreams you would love to see 10 years from now? Share them in the comments. Follow @sweetsnsnarks on Instagram!
For more of the 52-Week Blog Challenge check out: