Being a creative entrepreneur, blogger, and/or small biz entrepreneur is no small task. Between creating and curating content, marketing on a variety of social networks, and staying on top of the tasks of running a small business, as well as home life, it is easy to become overwhelmed. You don’t have to do it alone!
You may begin to wonder what a virtual assistant can do for your business so let’s get started!
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant or VA is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
I took my office administration skills and began applying them online to assist creative entrepreneurs.
What does a Virtual Assistant do?
A virtual assistant does many of the same tasks of a personal assistant or office administrator
- Social media creation and management
- Editing and proofreading
- Content curation
- Answering emails
- Customer service as well as many other tasks.
The benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant?
- More time to focus on revenue-driven activities
- Increased productivity
- Dedicated assistant to help you reach your goals
- Vested interest in your business
- Peace of mind knowing you have someone on your team for backup
- Someone to help you boost your sales and exposure through social media outlets
- After-hours support
To learn more about my services click here.
I look forward to hearing from you!